Thursday, September 6, 2007

A New Day and a New Pattern

I haven't posted for a few days.....what's wrong with me!? LOL I have been busy working up a new illusion shadow knitting pattern. I will take a picture and post it before I make it into a purse or tote then maybe you can see the patter much better. Maybe maybe not. To be honest with you, I can't wait to show it off. It's suposed to be a circle within a square but with illusion knitting things get a little elongated. I'm working to fix that with the same pattern but done differently. I'm hoping to figure out how to create a real circle! Stay tuned......

Everyone likes to talk about the weather and it is really truly gorgeous here in the Northwest. Not hot but about 70 degrees and beautiful blue skies!

I am so close to finishing my lates illusion shadow knit design I should close and get to work. Stay tuned for the latest...........

Don't forget to check out my other posts. I will be showing you my portrait paintings and my primitive home decor that I've painted. AGAIN........stay tuned.

Tomorrow is the first day of our state fair so you know where I'll be all day.
B Y E E E E

No comments: