Sunday, March 22, 2009

Acrylic Worsted Weight Knit Fish Hat Pattern

Knit Fish Hat Pattern


Here's my knit fish hat pattern in progress. I am working on the tail fins right now using up my worseted weight yarn. You know, you actually can find yarns in your stash that go together. Afterall, you usually choose colors you like and normally they will coordinate for the most part. This fish has been a lot of fun so far and I can't wait till I'm done so I can show you the finished project. Can you believe I am using variegated yarn!? After hating the outcome last time (check it out) but look! It actually look kind of like scales. Don't you think?

More later when I can show you the finished hat!
Kathy


If anyone has any great tips for camping, RVing or traveling let me know. Or maybe you have a quick and easy campfire recipe. See my other blog RV Travel blog.

OR, if your interested in arts and crafts, check out my Arts and Crafts blog.

No comments: