Saturday, March 7, 2009

Great Knit and Crochet Blog Ideas ~ Knit Patterns, Crochet Patterns, Beautiful Yarn Finds ?


I just had a wonderful idea since this isn't just my blog but yours, too. Write and tell me what you would like to see here. Blogs were originally meant to be a place to socialize so please use the comment section if you'd like. Maybe you'd prefer crochet patterns over knit patterns. Maybe you'd like to know about new yarn that is coming out. Let me know.

For an update on this post, see the post Big knitting Needles or Small Knitting Needles

Anyway, I was thinking about having a different theme every month. Being it's March, maybe we can do a March Madness or St.Patty's Day pattern. I have a cute shamrock crochet pattern I will find and post it.

How about
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December?

Should we have patterns or contests or something else or all of the above? I can offer free patterns to the winner and maybe round up other prizes from sponsors! This is sounding more fun all the time!

Maybe April could be "pastel ideas", May could be "sprouting ideas" as in flowers, June could be "summr's coming", July the 4th, of course,etc. etc. I you can think of anything, please let me know.

I'll start working on March right away. Come back and see what I've come up with.

Kathy

No comments: