Thursday, March 26, 2009

Knit Crochet Survey Findings

I almost forgot to mention the outcome of the survey. Crocheting wins but not by much. It seems most of the people viewing my blog and taking the survey like to crochet more than knit. That's really good to know so I will try to focus on crocheting and not just knitting. I personally, love them both equally. Crochet came out with 52% and knit came out with 47% so it really was close.

Watch for and/or come back to see post for April. I have a delightful pattern, crochet, for baby for the month of April. I have so many ideas. Spring reminds me of life. Flowers bloom, trees begin to bud. All new life just like little babies. But Spring also brings to mind April showers for those flowers! I also think of bunnies, eggs and Easter so let's see what I can come up with. The pattern will be free, too.

Thank you to everyone that voted! It really helped me a lot in knowing what you wanted to see on my blog.

No comments: