Thursday, April 2, 2009

FREE Baby Bib CROCHET PATTERN for April

I'm still having major computer problems so am really lucky this post is getting done!

I want to feature this adorable baby bib pattern for the beginning of April. The link is: http://crochetcafepatterns.blogspot.com/ and you'll have to scroll down to almost the bottom. Right after the duck baby bib is another wonderful elephant pacifier bib. Don't miss that one either. They are FREE patterns and great for spring. Thank you Crochet Cafe Patterns. These patterns use my favorite Red Heart worsted weight yarn!

Maybe my next post will be done from a new computer.

If anyone has any great tips for camping, RVing or traveling let me know. Or maybe you have a quick and easy campfire recipe. See my other blog RV Travel blog.

OR, if your interested in arts and crafts, check out my arts and crafts blog.

No comments: