Monday, April 6, 2009

Update on My Lorenz Manifold Crochet Pattern


pattern is taking longer than I thought it would as I'm only on row 31 and when complete I will have 591 stitches. It's been fun to crochet but the real test is making it take shape when I'm all done. There's a total of 47 row and 1104 stitches. Already it's taking my evening to crochet one row. As it gets bigger, it's going to take me two evenings to do one row.

If you want to follow along from the beginning, click here:

1. Lorenz Manifold
2. First update
3. Second Update

1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

Oh boy....this is right up my alley. I love to crochet. And I've made several of my own patterns.

Just wanted you to know I am finally getting around this week, to adding Blog links to the Bloggers Over 50 Blog roll. This site has been added. And, I'll go back to the other two you have listed and check for the link back to Bloggers Over 50. If I find the link on your sidebars, those too, will be added.

My personal blog is always open to visitors if you'd like to stop by.

Welcome!!!!