Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Basketweave Crocheted Purse

This is my Basketweave crocheted purse that I am almost finished making. I still need to put the clip closure on it and line it but the crochet part is done. I found the pattern here. Knots & Loops blogspot. The patternis free. I did ask her permission to post this on my blog but never heard from her. (Donna suggested you visit her web site for another free pattern: tam Thank you so much Donna)

The yarn I used was Lion Brand Chenille in a denim color and their Jiffy in Denim spray. The major part of the purse is just double strand chenille and the strap, sides and closing flap is one strand of each since I ran out of the chenille. It's a rather stiff bag but should soften up a little with use.

It's a beautiful purse and I can't wait to have it completely done. Her photo is far better than mine. I just can't take a good picture.

Now, I'm going to work on more of the CD snowflakes.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Glad you liked the guide and thanks so much for the mention and a link. We really appreciate it. Please send me the link from where i can download this poster.

Unknown said...

Alex,

I greatly appreciate your comment on my blog. I don't know what guide and poster link you are asking for. Can you give me more info and I'd be happy to do so? Thanks,
Kathy