Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tricity Hokes Creations Blog

Tricity Hokes Creations Blog


Tricity just joined our group and I thought I'd feature her blog so you can all get to know her a little better. She has free patterns for you so check out her blog.

Tricity says: "I am a Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Grand Daughter, Aunt. I work full-time and have 4 kiddos ranging in age from 3 yrs old to 17 yrs old....I am quite busy and love to crochet...my crocheting is my escape from my busy, busy world! I love to design new patterns and crocheting is my therapy. All of my items are one of a kind, no 2 are exactly the same, and they are all my original designs."

Free Premie Cacoon Pattern



Check out her free patterns and her Etsy store.

Anyone else have free patterns you'd like to share, please let me know.

Merry Christmas!
Kathy

No comments: