Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Blog!  Creative Assist ~ A place to

go for helpful knitting and crocheting links ! 

OR just any needlwork link, gifts, projects

I might find and want to share


This blog was just created yesterday to have a place for me to put all the helpful links and keep them in one place.  That way when you come to Knit and Crochet Pattern Chat, you're not having to fish through all the links along the side to find the one you want.  They'll all be in the new blog.

Creative Assist

Right now there's only one great link for you knitting and crocheting enthusiasts.  Please, feel free anytime to go there, become a follower for sure, so you don't miss out on any of the great helpful websites or blogs I find for you.  I love surfing the Net and reading blogs and websites.  As you know this takes lots of time, so let me do it for you.  No sense in you spending time doing the same thing.

If you'd like, you could let me know if there's anything you're interested in that you just can't find or don't have time to look.  I'll be happy to do it for you and post it to share with everyone.

Your interests might be:

Learning to knit or crochet
Learning a new knit or crochet stitch
Finding patterns for a special project or occasion.
Embroidery stitches
Videos
Have you heard of knooking?

Maybe I should post my next post about knooking.  Anyone know what that is?  Let me know if you do.

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

Also, don't forget to check out all my free patterns for you at this link  Associate Content

No comments: