Monday, June 7, 2010

Red Hearts Heart and Sole

Ok, here's the problem.  I live in our motorhome and where we are living right now, there is no Michaels, JoAnns, Hobby Lobby or anyplace that sells yarn.  So therefore, I am improvising.  It great when we can, don't you think?

I don't know how many are following my blog but I don't blame anyone for saying I'm just a flake!  She never does what she says she is going to do.  Well, I'm really not doing anything to make you think otherwise.  Sorry about that but there's so many things I really really want to accomplish but sometimes you just can't which frustrates me to no end.

Therefore, with no Red Heart Heart and Sole yarn anywhere to be found, I'm living on the Washington coast right now, I am improvising and using the sock yarn I have in my stash.  There's no labels anymore on these little balls of yarn so maybe one of them IS Heart and Sole.

I have gotten started on the adorable little purse key chains........  SEE HERE


It doesn't look like much but I'll tell you it has been fun to work or knit up such cute little pieces.  See I really am working on it..LOL

The next photo should look a lot more like something.

No comments: