Sunday, June 27, 2010

Spring Baby Headband Free Pattern. The most adorable share


You must see this baby is adorable as well as the headband Mommy made for her.  This is a beautiful blog and I want to share it with you.

I'd Rather Be Knitting 

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted.  I guess I'm getting lazy these days now that summer has finally, well, almost finally, hit the NW area.

I've also been doing a lot of walking, around 5 miles a day, and going to Zumba class twice a week.  Blogging sometimes gets forgotten.

Anyway, we all get that feeling of just needing a little break but I should be back really soon.  I'm finishing the socks I started awhile ago.  I can get a pair done in a week if I stick with it but this pair has taken a month and I'm not done yet.

Do you get to the point sometimes where you just don't know what to knit or crochet?  You sure don't need another afghan, and the family has plenty of them, too, so what do you make?  If you're like me, it has to be useful.  What I really should do is work on different stitch swatches and learn some new ones.  Hey, that's a good idea.  Maybe I'll do that.

My auctions have closed and a lucky lady bought some of my homespun yarn and I'm going to send her as much as I can put in the flat rate box.  So she's getting more than she paid for.  Have you seen the cost of shipping these days.  Yikes!

I hit the motherlode the other day!  I stopped by the GoodWill and there were bags and bags of beautiful bagged up yarns.  Expensive stuff that someone must have donated, of course, but must not have wanted.  Of course, it was all at really good prices.  I picked out the 100% wool bags but now wish I had taken some of the other yarns, too.  I didn't want to be a pig, though, and felt I should leave some for someone else to enjoy.  What a find.

That's it from me this time.  I'll get some photos taken of my socks and oh, I'm making pincushions.  So I'll try to get more photos of them, too.  Give me a few days as this week will be a busy one for me.

SeeYa

No comments: