Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Red Heart Yarn Webby Top




Hope you're not too disappointed.  This just isn't my day, I guess.  Ever have days like that?

For one thing, I did my Zumba workout too late last night and then couldn't sleep.  That didn't help today's crafty plan.

I wore my new webby luscious crochet top to Zumba class last night and it started to grow!!  I mean really grow and was getting in my way when I danced so I decided to take it in just a little on each side and make it more form fitting.  You guessed it.........something like that will fall apart when you start cutting even though you think you've caught all the stitches really well.

So now, I'm on to another idea.  I think I"ll just make a spider web and tack it down to a white tshirt.  Not the same sexy idea but for a glow-in-the-dark dance party, it'll do wonderfully.

I have a very talented nephew that is a fashion designer so called upon his help to cut a tshirt to look like a spider web on the front.  Can't wait to see his design.  I know he can do it and will be up to the challenge.

Pix later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your top "grew" and "grew." From the photo above, it looks really nice. :)

Unknown said...

I know, it was a shame. It looked pretty good till it got so overly big. I'm not giving up, though. I have a nephew that is into fashion design and I've asked him for help. Will keep you posted on that. I will be attending a "glow-in-the-dark" Zumba party and think it'll be awesome to have a spider web shirt. Keep watching......I might get it done some day! LOL I'm not one to give up.