Saturday, February 2, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Moisturizing Razor!!

Just to let you know, I have become a BzzAgent and received my first assignement.  That is to try and tell all my friends about the wonderful new Schick Hydro Silk Razor.  I received mine the other day and was blown away at how silky smooth it was to use and how silky smooth my skin felt.

It comes with a hanger for the shower and with the ergonomic soft touch handle, the hanger is perfect!

Each package comes with a cartridge refill with water activated moisturizing serum that's infused with marine extracts and shea butter and hydrates longer than any other razor.  That's moisturizer for up to 2 hours after shaving.

You can buy them at your grocery store, drug store and mass retailers like WalMart.  The price is only $9.49 and like I said, comes with a refill and the hanger for the shower.

Love love love it!       

Back tomorrow!

Kathy

No comments: